The congregation of the Sisters’ of St. Charles Borremeo was founded in 1684 by Fr. Adrin Brezy, Parish of wez (Diocese of Tournai Belgium) to impart Christian education to the poor children of his parish.
‘Go teach all nations..’ Mt. 28:19-20 Prompted by the teachings of Jesus Christ and being Faithfully to the intial charism of the congregation, the sisters of St. Charles Borromeo continue. To carry out the mission of building up God’s kingdom.
The serene and tranquil ambience in the company of nature provides the perfect atmosphere conducive to creative learning. In the sylvan surroundings of landscape, gardens and blooming flower beds where students get all required opportunities to pursue their studies as well as hone their cultural and sporting skills.
The school campus is fully equipped with world class infrastructure and sports facilities, state-of-the-art laboratories and technology enabled smart class rooms to provide right matrix for learning.